Friday, March 27, 2009

Tragedy of My Third Eye by Suchen Christine Lim

Tragedy of My third Eye by Suchen Christine Lim is a warm story about a young little girl who always being a victim by her mother cruelness. She is the one who always being scold, being angry, and being the place where her mother can express her unsatisfied feeling towards her. She is so pity and keep playing with her own heart with no one knows. She could feel sad, but only she can know. As for me, I quit have a similar experience that same with the pity little girl, but in a different ways. When I used to be a young boy in school(during primary school), I often to being hated by other people, especially by person who not know me well, but keep talking bad and make an absolutely wrong assumption for me. I the one who always being a person who has to isolate myself evens me hate to do that. I hate to feel lonely, but they had made me to feel that way on the way they are looking at me and keep whispering about me, which, I not know anything and does not have any idea on what they are talking about. It is such a bad feeling as I have to bear it with myself. I have to face that experience at the time when I was child and do not know much about life. Although it is hard, I succeed to overcome that and I am what I am now. Even that thing is still exist within me some other ways, I still continue life, as I think that our God will help me in the best way that He could. Heart can feel sad, but our mind should decide how long we want to feel that way. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment